Hair Stylists, Nail Technicians, Massage Therapists
HELP WANTED: Hair stylists, nail technicians, massage therapists.
Looking to add to our friendly and professional team. With modern facilities located in downtown Lake Geneva, quality products and an easygoing, relaxed atmosphere, Mia Faccia Salon and Day Spa offers a unique warm environment to fulfill what you are looking for in your career. We offer competitive wages, benefits,continuing education and more! Please send a resume to [email protected] or send to 235 Broad Street, Lake Geneva, WI 53147, or call 262-248-3303!
DESIGN ENGINEER - Position Summary:
Retail reimaging and point of purchase displays manufacturer with offices in southern Wisconsin needs a Design Engineer to work with the Creative Design team on the design and development of store décor packages and custom merchandising solutions for brands and retailers.
The candidate will have experience in retail store environments, point of purchase display industry and be familiar with the design of retail fixtures, retail signage, dimensional and structural elements and open service presentations, such as end cap displays for various retail outlets. Knowledge and familiarity with metal and plastic fabrication is preferred as well as knowledge and understanding of fixtures, fasteners and hardware solutions.
• Prepare detailed drawings and formulate project design packages using CAD and 3-D design software.
• Create Bill of Material, determine project critical path, project management of production including quality control and outsourcing to deliver projects on time and within budget.
• Provide support to sales, provide status reports, work with supply chain, attend client meetings as needed.
• Develop work instructions and assembly drawings for both speculative design and manufacturing.
• Provide liaison with manufacturing to assure the highest quality products.
• Work on continuous improvement projects to reduce costs and waste, and to meet the company’s environmental objectives.
• BS degree in Engineering, Industrial Design or similar is preferred plus at least 2-5 years of POP design experience.
• Strong skillset in Solidworks and FormZ.
• Must have a good understanding of working with extrusions, plastics, temporary materials and have experience working with other materials such as wood, sheet metal and aluminum.
• Familiarity with design/fabrication a plus
• Understanding of retail fixturing used by retailers – Lozier/Madix/Streeter, etc. in order to design solutions that work with, enhance or adapt to existing client in store fixtures.
• Familiarity with Southern Imperial, FFR, Kinter products related to fasters/hanging hardware