Lake Geneva Clue Room is hiring part time Game Masters.
We are looking for candidates with flexible hours and flexibility with scheduling.
-Monitoring games and providing clues to players.
-Resetting rooms between games.
-Greeting players and providing game story and instructions with enthusiasm.
-Minor repair of game items when needed.
-Maintenance of rooms
CONTACT Kathy at [email protected]
DESIGN ENGINEER - Position Summary:
Retail reimaging and point of purchase displays manufacturer with offices in southern Wisconsin needs a Design Engineer to work with the Creative Design team on the design and development of store décor packages and custom merchandising solutions for brands and retailers.
The candidate will have experience in retail store environments, point of purchase display industry and be familiar with the design of retail fixtures, retail signage, dimensional and structural elements and open service presentations, such as end cap displays for various retail outlets. Knowledge and familiarity with metal and plastic fabrication is preferred as well as knowledge and understanding of fixtures, fasteners and hardware solutions.
• Prepare detailed drawings and formulate project design packages using CAD and 3-D design software.
• Create Bill of Material, determine project critical path, project management of production including quality control and outsourcing to deliver projects on time and within budget.
• Provide support to sales, provide status reports, work with supply chain, attend client meetings as needed.
• Develop work instructions and assembly drawings for both speculative design and manufacturing.
• Provide liaison with manufacturing to assure the highest quality products.
• Work on continuous improvement projects to reduce costs and waste, and to meet the company’s environmental objectives.
• BS degree in Engineering, Industrial Design or similar is preferred plus at least 2-5 years of POP design experience.
• Strong skillset in Solidworks and FormZ.
• Must have a good understanding of working with extrusions, plastics, temporary materials and have experience working with other materials such as wood, sheet metal and aluminum.
• Familiarity with design/fabrication a plus
• Understanding of retail fixturing used by retailers – Lozier/Madix/Streeter, etc. in order to design solutions that work with, enhance or adapt to existing client in store fixtures.
• Familiarity with Southern Imperial, FFR, Kinter products related to fasters/hanging hardware