Whether you’re looking for the perfect destination for Super Bowl Sunday, a Romantic Getaway for your Valentine, or the ideal winter solution for Cabin Fever – Lake Geneva’s Winterfest & U.S. National Snow Sculpting Competition has it covered!
It’s true that time flies when you ’re having fun, and with President’s Weekend holiday, February 12-15th you can plan ahead to spend an extra night! There’s a plethora of indoor and outdoor activities, events, and tasty eats and drinks to enjoy with family and friends.
- Feb 3 – 7: U.S. National Snow Sculpting Competition
- Feb 1-29: Ice Skating Around The Lake Featured At The Ridge Hotel
- Feb 5: Cocoa Crawl
- Feb 5 – 7: Winterfest Ice Bar @ The Baker House
- Feb 6: Winterfest Open House At Cornerstone Shop & Gallery
- Feb 6: U.S. National Snow Sculpting Competition Finale
- Feb 6-7: Meet The Platinum, Gold, & Silver Sponsors Of Winterfest At The Riviera
- Feb 6: Winter Carnival & Fireworks @ The Grand Geneva Resort
- Feb 6: Chili Cook-Off @ Hawks View Golf Course Sponsored By Lake Geneva Country Meats
- Feb 6: Illusionist Tristan Crist
- Feb 6 – 7: Helicopter Rides On The Beach During Snow Sculpting Competition
- Feb 6 -7: Maxxx Winter Fun, Rides & Display With Maxxx Motorsports at The Abbey Resort
- Feb 7: Super ‘Tailgating’ Bowl Party At The Lake Geneva School Of Cooking
- Feb 8: Winterfest Bingo Night – at Harbor Shores
- Feb 9: Frosty’s Beach Bonfire with Oakfire & Simple Café & Bakery
- Feb 10: Soup-Er Magical Evening @ Harbor Shores
- Feb 11: Napoletana Pizza Making 101 At Oakfire
- Feb 11: Wine Tasting Date Night @ Hill Country Market
- Feb 12-14: Sky Circus On Ice at Lake Lawn Resort
- Feb 12-14: Winterfest Ice Bar @ The Baker House
- Feb 13: Human Dog Sled Races at Lake Geneva Canopy Tours with George Williams College
- Feb 12-15: Lego Weekend At The Abbey Resort
Parking is free throughout Lake Geneva, with both street parking and public lots available. But better yet – avoid the crowds visiting the U.S. Championship Snow Sculpting event, and use the free Shuttle Service operating February 6-7, from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Pickup is at Home Depot, 550 North Edwards Blvd, with drop-off in downtown Lake Geneva in front of U.S. Bank. The shuttle bus runs every 20 minutes between stops.
This event is made possible through the generous support of our Winterfest Sponsors. Please visit and support these businesses that give so much back to the Lake Geneva community.
For complete information on Winterfest in Lake Geneva, visit LakeGenevaEvents.com.