The changing fall colors reflecting off our lakes are what make this the most magical season to visit the Lake Geneva Region. Maybe it's the peaceful fall leaves displacing from their branches, or the quiet rustle of browns, reds and yellows along the endless Lake Shore Path that surround the quiet town. Rated the Best Small Town for Adventure by USA Today, most notably for its unique outdoor activities, timeless orchards, wineries and area farms to visit.
5 Brilliant Ways to Experience Fall Colors in the Lake Geneva Region:
- From the Air: Get an aerial view of the fall colors from a hot air balloon at Lake Geneva Balloon Co.
- On the Water: View the breathtaking fall foliage on a cruise with Lake Geneva Cruise Line, or take a kayak out on any of our 3 beautiful lakes.
- From Land: Rent a bike from Avant Cycle and bike on trails through Big Foot Recreation District, the Adventure Center at Grand Geneva, or hike the famous Lake Geneva Shore Path.
- Tastefully: It's officially apple picking season! Visit Apple Barn Orchard & Winery, Brightonwoods Orchard, or Hafs Road Orchard for delicious fall treats and fun.
- In the Trees: Fly high through the colorful treetops at Lake Geneva Ziplines & Adventures.