Area Job Opportunities
All Job Postings and further information is provided by the Partner listed. Please contact them directly for further information.
Lake Geneva Visitor's Center
Front Desk Receptionist
This position is very important as you are the first person to be in contact with our visitors either in person, by phone or email. This person is like a concierge responsible for responding to the requests about the area including lodging, dining, activities, etc. Additionally, this position is responsible for providing our guests with written materials available from the VISIT Lake Geneva/Chamber of Commerce.
Variable - needs to be available during the times the Visitors Center/Chamber of Commerce is open.
Weekdays: 9AM - 5PM
Weekends: 10AM - 4PM
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain brochure and magazines area
- Fill racks from the supply area.
- Remove outdated materials
- Request brochures, business cards and magazines from chamber members
- Put out and return "Open" sign
- Maintain access to Visitors' Bathroom
- Answer all phone calls.
- Maintain Records (mailing, phone calls, walk-ins)
- Maintain communication among front desk staff-FYI
- Maintain appearance of front area as necessary (dust, vacuum, clean counters, remove garbage, take garbage and recycling out for pick-up)
- Handle mailing of information
- Reply to requests for information (email, phone calls, letters, etc.)
- Send Partners requests to Lisa Aurand
- Prepare items for shipping
- Assist with Lake Geneva Events/ Winterfest//Tourism Summit, etc.
- Times for Event would be in addition to regular scheduled Visitors Center hours, could be before 9 a.m. or after 5 p.m. and on weekends as well.
- Close & open office (lights, doors locked, sign brought in, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to communicate in a pleasing and friendly manner
Operate office equipment i.e. computer using various programs i.e. word, excel, etc: copier, postage machine
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
Munson Ski & Marine
Munson Ski is expanding its service in the Lake Geneva/Fontana area. We are family owned and operated for over 60 years. We have a long track record of employee retention with many of our employees vested over 10 -20 years. This is a full time, year-round position. Previous experience with outboards/stern/inboards is a must including general maintenance to full mechanical repairs on engines, drives and marine systems. The person would need to be a self-starter and would run the shop. Top pay, healthcare, dental and benefits are part of the package. Pay is based on experience and certifications.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Must pass a background check
- Must have own tools
- Basic computer knowledge
- Strong communication skills
Trailering and boat driving experience needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Required)
- Driving: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Other types of insurance
Healthcare Solutions Team (HST)
Looking for insurance professionals ready to be a part of something bigger.
HST has the tools to provide the best selection to your clients. With access to some of the biggest carriers found in all 50 states you will be able to offer Major Medical during Open Enrollment, Major and Short Term Medical for your clients who qualify the rest of the year, with expansive selections for accident and critical illness.
Join our Team at our Downtown Lake Geneva Office 836 W Main Street.
For More Information - HST CAREERS PAGE
GRAND GENEVA RESORT & SPA
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
We are looking for the Best! If you want to be part of a top notch company then look no further. Visit our website for great opportunities.
THE ABBEY RESORT & AVANI SPA
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Please visit the Abbey Resort’s Human Resources department between 8.30.a.m.-5.p.m. Monday through Friday for an on the spot interview to be considered for a wide range of job opportunities with the potential to receive a job offer. For more information please call 262-275-9095 or 262-275-9098. Click the “Apply for Position” link now to be directed to our website with a current list of job openings.The Abbey Resort is the employer of choice for exciting opportunities in a professional and friendly team environment. Come Join our team and be our next star employee!
Lake Lawn Resort
Voted “The Best Resort of Walworth County” for the second year in a row with an employment culture that is equally rewarding … collegial, willing to go the extra mile and empowered to engage and help our guests at every turn.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY … INTERVIEW TOMORROW
SEND YOUR RESUME
or GIVE US A CALL
Terry Clarke, Talent Acquisition Manager, (262) 725-9172