This page is for VISIT Lake Geneva Partner members to access their content on VisitLakeGeneva.com via our website Extranet portal. Partners must have a password to proceed.
SIMPLEVIEW EXTRANET LOGIN
* CLICK HERE *
If you do not have a password or don't remember your password, contact VISIT Lake Geneva Partnership Manager Christi Hunter via email HERE.
Extranet Training Webinars
Learn how to manage your business’ content on VisitLakeGeneva.com at one of our free training webinars. As a VISIT Lake Geneva member, you have 24/7 access to update your information, including...
* Managing your complimentary listing page(s) by updating copy, adding amenities, and refreshing photos and video;
* Submitting your special events to the Event Calendar;
* Adding your offers and promotions to the Deals & Offers page; and
* Maintaining your account information such as staff contacts and other pertinent details.
Keeping your information up to date on VisitLakeGeneva.com will help visitors learn more about you, improve your visibility and help drive more traffic to your business. Whether you’re new to using the Simpleview Extranet or just need a refresher course, this webinar will help optimize your content on our website. Registration is not required. To participate, simply click on the link for the date of your choice below.
JUNE - Thursday 6/24 1:00pm | Link: https://zoom.us/j/92032542404
JULY - Tuesday 7/27 | 10:00am | Link: https://zoom.us/j/98669867978
AUGUST - Wednesday 8/25 | 4:00pm | Link: https://zoom.us/j/91296818919
Extranet User Guide (PDF)
Extranet Training Videos
- https://youtu.be/bHRQlHXb23s - How to update your ACCOUNT information
- https://youtu.be/W7fAnNNFfBE - How to update CONTACTS in your Account
- https://youtu.be/NSlT0YTSqGI - How to update your LISTINGS
- https://youtu.be/SBvYkJ-Nuts - How to add MEDIA (photos/video) to your listings
- https://youtu.be/9N7VqocmVnw - How to submit your SPECIALS and OFFERS
- https://youtu.be/22DlxO874B4 - How to submit your EVENTS
- https://youtu.be/Bz_iDtX7qzU - How to manage your RFPs