- Presented By:
- AWA - SE Wisconsin Chapter
- 6/10/2023, 8/5/2023, 10/28/2023
- 735 Henry St., Lake Geneva, WI 53147
- (760) 496-8012
- 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Admission: $99; $89 for AWA members, Veterans and LEO (contact Jade)
With three distinct modules, this USCCA course is designed for those who are brand new to firearms and those who are ready to learn more about defensive shooting.
Basics and fundamentals will be introduced, reviewed, and then built upon, while also exploring:
- Situational awareness
- Common types of handguns
- Ammunition types, malfunctions
- Firearms handling skills
- Defensive pistol fundamentals
- The use of deadly force
Whether you’ve never touched a firearm, you’re looking for the next steps in your training, or you’ve chosen to learn about the skills, tools, and mindset needed to use firearms for self-defense, you can be prepared to carry confidently every day with tips and techniques from experienced women in the world of firearms.
In addition, this class provides a safe space where women can:
- Gain basic hands-on, safe handling of firearms experience,
- Learn firearm selection considerations,
- Explore women-specific concealed carry gear,
- Ask ANY questions. Our mission is for you to be armed, confident, and proficient.
While this is an introductory class, you can achieve that through correct training and ongoing practice.