Walworth County Regional Business Expo & Career Fair
Tuesday, April 24th, 2018 Grand Geneva Forum
Business Expo & Career Fair -12:30 PM- 6:00 PM
“Expo on Tap”- Tap into New business countywide & Beyond
exceptional networking opportunity – 3:30 pm-6:00 pm
**BE THE FIRST TO SEE A Special Presentation at 5:00 PM from Discover Wisconsin on the new “On and Off the Beaten Path” Episode filmed in the Lake Geneva Region!**
The Walworth County Regional Business EXPO and Career Fair is the ideal opportunity to network, build new business relationships, promote your products and services countywide and beyond. Up to 70 area business exhibitors plus 100’s of attendees throughout the county will be on hand, meet decision makers, and connect/reconnect with past or new customers and clients.
Throughout the EXPO on Tap segment, we will have FREE professional head-shots, raffle prizes, and 10-15 minute Learn from the Expert segments. Experts in their industry or field will be sharing FREE 10-15 minute presentations from their booths.
This is a NOT TO BE MISSED opportunity to network & grow your business, contacts and future prospects…REGISTER NOW!
- Network with countywide and beyond businesses & business leaders
- FREE professional headshots provided by Ideal Impressions Photography
- Attend and learn about new business trends/tips with our Learn from the Expert segments
- Establish hundreds of new & valuable contacts
- Interact with the movers and shakers of your industry.
- Leave the show with hundreds of qualified prospects and prospective clients
Interested in a new job or career? Walworth County has a lot of great companies
- Learn about new cutting-edge products, services and special offers that will only be offered at the Business EXPO.
According to America’s Health Rankings, the underemployment rate is 8% compared to the unemployment rate of 2.7%. Come to the expo to find a better job. Exhibitors will be able to talk to you about immediate openings as well as career options.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
- Anyone can attend a Business Expo. We encourage anyone that currently operates/owns a business or anyone that works for a business to attend.
- If you don’t currently own a business or work for a business, that’s okay too! Business Expo’s are a perfect place for you to come learn, network and build relationships
- Whether you are already an established business, a start-up, a Fortune 100 or anything in between, if you care about doing business and growing business, you should be at the Business Expo
INTERESTED IN BEING AN EXHIBITOR?
Click on the “Learn More” link below to be directed to the online registration website where you can select a booth location, sign up for a sponsorship, and pay for your registration. Deep discounts for VISIT Lake Geneva and Area Chamber Partners to register
Here are a few reasons why every Walworth County business needs to exhibit at the Business Expo and Career Fair!
Additional Opportunity for Career Fair Participants
- Meet and get to know potential candidates for seasonal and permanent positions
- Set up interviews with potential candidates for career positions
- Enhance the brand of your company culture
WHAT IS THE COST TO ATTEND?
- There is a $5 Admission Fee
Learn More and Register for 2018 HERE
Exhibitor discounts for VISIT Lake Geneva and Area Chamber Partners at check out
WALWORTH COUNTY BUSINESS EXPO & Career FAIR SUPPORTING ORGANIZATIONS
Business EXPO SponsorS
Career Fair Sponsor