Riviera Beach is located on Wrigley Drive with close proximity to the Geneva Lake Shore Path, the Lake Geneva Library, the Riviera Ballroom and within walking distance from restaurants and shops in the downtown business district.
Rivera Beach is always open to the public. It is open during summer months - May 27, 2023 through September 4, 2023 - with lifeguards on duty from 9:30am to 6pm (weather permitting) with the following exceptions:
• No lifeguards on duty May 30 to June 2
• No lifeguards on duty August 28 to September 1
• On Memorial Day weekend, Labor Day weekend, and after August 13, lifeguards will be on duty 10am to 5pm
Admission is charged during business hours (9am until 6pm daily from Memorial Day to Labor Day) when lifeguards are on duty. When lifeguards are not on duty, the beach is still open to the public and swimming is at your own risk.
2023 Beach Rates
• $10 per person
• Children ages 6 and under are free
• Seasonal Pass is $100 per year
Two Ways to Purchase Beach Daily Beach Passes
1. Beach Kiosks - Daily admission to the beach can be purchased at any of the three kiosks located near the beach entrance during regular beach hours. The pay stations accept bills (not larger than $20 bills), debit and credit cards. The pay stations do not give change. However, change can be obtained from the beach house with proof of purchase. Upon payment, the pay station will issue a voucher that is redeemable at the Beach House for admission wristband(s). The beach attendants are available to assist with using the pay stations.
2. VIPLY App - Download the VIPLY app on your smartphone for an alternate to our beach kiosks. Beach passes may be purchased in advance only on the VIPLY app. If you purchase on VIPLY, use your smartphone to scan the QR code with a beach attendant to receive an admission wristband.
• Select your beach location (Lake Geneva, WI)
• Enter the number of passes needed
• Complete the purchase
• Scan the QR code at the beach entrance
• Receive your wristband and you're on the beach!
Resident Beach Passes
Resident Beach Passes are available to individuals who reside in the City of Lake Geneva. Passes may be purchased for $3 each and up to 6 passes per residence. Please submit a copy of your current utility bill and the fee, either by mail or drop box at City Hall; or by email. They may also be purchased at Lake Geneva City Hall (626 Geneva Street). Note: Residents must show a current utility bill with their Lake Geneva address as proof of residence. Owning property alone is not a qualification for obtaining beach passes. The beach pass must be displayed in order to be granted admission to the beach area. Passes are not refundable or replaceable.
• No glass containers
• No pop-up canopies
• No tables larger than 2 by 2 (limit 1)
• No alcohol/drugs
• No smoking
• Dogs and other pets are not allowed
• No knives or weapons
• Food and personal flotation devices are allowed in the beach area
Beach bathrooms are open when the beach is staffed during business hours. Bathroom facilities are available in Library Park when closed at the beach.
• Metered parking is available along the beachfront
• No change or refund given at meter. Parking is enforced from 9am to 7pm daily.
• Free parking is located several blocks in on smaller side streets
• Please see instructions how to use the meter or download the PARKMOBILE app before your visit
Swimming lessons are provided at the Riviera Beach by the Water Safety Patrol. For more information, contact the Water Safety Patrol at 262-245-6577 or visit the Water Safety Patrol website.