401 Devils Lane
Walworth, WI 53184
Snow or no snow, we have activities to get your whole family involved! Snowshoeing Club has 4 hikes planned for 2018 winter. Hot chocolate and cookies will be provided and snowshoe rentals are available.
Sun, Jan 14 at 1pm: Duck Pond (Fontana)
Sat, Jan 27 at 6pm: Kishwauketoe (Williams Bay) *Snowshoe Hike & Bonfire!
Sun, Feb 11 at 1pm: BF Beach State Park (Lake Geneva)
Sun, Feb 25 at 1pm: White River (Elkhorn)
Ice Skating and Hockey are available for youth beginning January 8, 2018. Walworth Rotary Park Ice Rink is also available. Please pay attention to posted signs.
- Pet Policy: NO PETS ALLOWED on the athletic grounds
- Year Round:
- Equipment Rental Available:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Group Tour:
- Family Fun:
- Monday Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sneeze Guards/Contact Barriers:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Open For Business:
- Masks Provided:
- Health Related Staff Training: