304 S Wells St
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
- (262) 248-9711
Maxwell is the most unique event venue in the Lake Geneva area. Hosting events including weddings, corporate meetings, corporate outings, reunions, birthday celebrations, bridal showers, and more. Our venue has an experienced and has a hands-on team that loves to make each event unique, fun, and successful. Our venue is ideally located and situated for events from 2 to 100.
Maxwell Mansion is a historic estate, boutique hotel, and event venue located just over a block from Geneva Lake. The property features 28 exquisite rooms in The Historic Mansion (built-in 1856), The Stables, and The Carriage House. Maxwell’s overnight guests can take a dip in the heated saltwater pool, open seasonally. Open to the public, The Apothecary Bar and Speakeasy Bar offer unique settings indoor and outdoor for a craft cocktail or glass of wine.
Our outdoor grounds, nestled among century-old oaks, include many gathering places including fireplaces, fire pits, a bocce ball court, sitting areas, our gazebo, and our heated saltwater pool that is opening seasonally. During the winter months rent one of our outdoor heated Igloos for an event or even just to gather with friends.
Our boutique hotel has rooms of various styles for all guests. From our historic rooms in the mansion to the “urBarn” (urban/barn) decorated rooms in the Stables and Carriage House. Most of our Stables Rooms feature a steam shower while many of our Carriage House rooms feature whirlpool tubs. Our hotel has all the modern amenities you come to expect of a boutique hotel including high-speed wireless internet, upgraded bath amenities, luxury bathrobes, and so much more. Please note we are not a bed and breakfast.
- Alternative Meeting Space:
- Banquet Set-up Available:
- Audio/Video Available:
- In room Coffee Maker:
- In room Hair Dryer:
- In room Iron and Ironing Board:
- Whirlpool Suites:
- WI FI:
- Dog Amenities:
- Live Entertainment:
- Outdoor Pool:
- Price Range: $$$
- Pet friendly:
- Year Round:
- Sunday Hours: Apothecary 12p-10p (Summer)
- Monday Hours: Apothecary 12p-10p (Summer)
- Tuesday Hours: Tiki Bar 11a-4p; Apothecary 4p-10p (Summer)
- Wednesday Hours: Apothecary 12p-10p (Summer)
- Thursday Hours: Apothecary 12p-4p; Speakeasy 4p-10p (Summer)
- Friday Hours: Apothecary 12p-12a; Speakeasy 9p-12a (Summer)
- Saturday Hours: Apothecary 12p-12a; Speakeasy 9p-12a (Summer)
- Mobile Payments Accepted:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Open For Business:
- Mobile Concierge:
- Keyless Entry: